the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Friday, December 10, 2010

No Cold Tub For Old Man???

After viewing this piece about athletes and cold tubs I wondered if this would be a good thing for me as I seem to be pretty sore after engaging in some tennis play and other forms of exercise. Of course, this may be due to a lack of regular participation in certain sporting activities, yet I am not sure I will be able to commit to a regimen that will be frequent enough to avoid such delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).


Who knows, I may give it a try after my next rigorous athletic endeavor. However, each time I consider it, I think of the various sensitive areas of the body that are not accustomed to such levels of frosty temperatures. For now, I think it is "No Cold Tub for Old Man".

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment