the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year...


Always my pleasure to take a few moments to wish my friends, family and all followers of "the lines are still good" a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2011.

Of course, the turning of the calendar year is a time for many things. Some make resolutions. Some party like rock stars. Others like to celebrate traditions with family and friends. As for me, I like to reflect. I like to think about the experiences that I have had this past year and the things that I have learned. Also, as I like to speak of goals quite often, I like to ponder the efforts I have made and the subsequent goals reached. I like to think about my personal and professional relationships and the happiness that has ensued. I like to remember the work, the joy, the many laughs and even the tears. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I like to think about the opportunity to live life and the many good things that are to come. I try to remember that life is a state of continuous improvement and to approach day-to-day living in this way.

This year I will be celebrating New Year's Eve at Peter Pratt's Inn with several friends including my life-long friend since college, former Clipper tennis team member and doubles partner, Douglas O'Connell. I look forward to some good fellowship and a lot of laughs. In addition, a special HNY shout-out to Coach Neil who is traveling with his daughter in Florida for a soccer tournament. Safe traveling and be well.

In any case, I wish you all a 2011 filled with health, happiness, joy, laughter, success, and much love. “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.” - John Burroughs

Happy New Year everybody!

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment