the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Matt Long...




A long time friend of mine turned me on to this story. If you are looking for a good read, pick up a copy of his book. You will not be able to put it down.


Matt is an NYC fire-fighter and also has ownership of the NYC sports bar Third and Long, which also boasts the presence of Concordia College Clipper "ex-athlete" Curtis Lanton.

no longer will I wish...no longer will I want...from now on...
I will.

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment