the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas!

I am so very pleased to wish you all Season's Greetings.  This is always a wonderful time of the year.  I love the Christmas Spirit and it's true meaning.  I am not sure I like the cold temperatures but something about a "White Christmas"; the possibility of snow in the forecast warms the heart.

Bronxville, NY is such a beautiful small town.  How wonderful to take a walk or short drive about the surroundings of the college to see the Christmas Spirit alive and well.  Houses decorated in such a way that the night is lit up without the need for street lights.  Also, the sounds of church bells ringing and voices singing Christmas Carols in the distance.  Fantastic.

I am glad that the players had the opportunity to travel to destinations full of family or have family visit here in New York.  I certainly hope that everyone is enjoying their time with their families as, at the end of the day, family is what really especially matters at this time of the year.


I hope that all of my loyal readers worldwide have a Merry Christmas and enjoy everything that the season offers.  I look forward to seeing many of you again soon.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment