the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Uk beats OSU!!!


In one of the most exciting college basketball games I have seen in recent years, the Cats defeated #1 Ohio State 62-60 to advance to the Elite 8 in the NCAA tournament.

I witnessed Brandon Knight once again hit the game winner with a silky smooth jumper from 15 feet out. I am not sure we can come out and do it again against UNC on Sunday but it seems that anything can happen this year. I hope I have time to make it down to NYC and Jack Dempsey's establishment for the game.

GO CATS!!!

Nuff said...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your Cats! May you GO ALL THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete