the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

FINAL 4!!!


All of you Clipper tennis fans out there are aware of our back-to-back NCAA II semifinal appearances the last two seasons which have certainly been very enjoyable. I appreciate every moment of the success and would love to be back there again this year.

However, I must say, I am pretty darn pleased with my Kentucky Wildcats getting to the NCAA I Basketball Final 4 by beating UNC today in the East Regional Final in NJ.


Up next will be the UCONN Huskies who beat us early on in the season pretty badly I must say. In fact, it was our worst loss of the season. I have not been very confident going into the last three games and nothing changes now. UCONN has been on a tremendous roll with 9 tournament wins in a row and has players that are going to pose problems for us. They could be close to one of the best runs in the history of college basketball. I hope that doesn't happen.

Go Cats!!!

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment