the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Plyo Workouts...


It seems as though the fellas are really excited about the plyometric workouts and the subsequent soreness. We were able to use the gymnasium for a speed and agility training Monday and it seems as though we have a ways to go to be in top condition. Thanks to my colleague and friend, Dr. Don Chu, and his book "Power Tennis Training", we will be working hard to get fit to my satisfaction.


I never liked the sprinting and agility 20 years ago either but I am quite sure I felt my best when training with them.

Hope the players are ready to work.

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment