the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We had the Reunz (Henning), he had the runs...

In a recent interview, Yankee relief pitcher Chan Ho Park explains why he had a rough outing in his first appearance, much to the amusement of teammates Joba Chamberlain and Mariano Rivera.

I guess there is more to the game than what is between the lines and between the ears. It's also between the cheeks...



Yikes! Nuff said...

1 comment:

  1. PRICELESS!!!! I actually did laugh out loud by myself! The neighbors must think I'm coo koo!

    ReplyDelete