the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Monday, April 04, 2011

Back To Work...


I am looking forward to practice today. We really need a couple of great preparation days to be ready for Lander on Thursday and FMU/USCA on Friday/Saturday. I hope the weather cooperates. I am very concerned about these matches and hope we rise to the occasion. We certainly do not want a repeat of what happened in Las Vegas.

Also, welcome back to my Brazilian and Swedish readers. It was great to have you here with us and I will try to keep you entertained here for the rest of the year. Be well.

Nuff said...

1 comment:

  1. Hope practice today was good and tomorrow's better!

    ReplyDelete