the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...


Happy Thanksgiving to all my "the lines are still good" fans. Today I am truly thankful for friends and family. In addition, I am also thankful for the opportunity to be associated with my tennis family. Thankful for the efforts of players, coaches, administrators, and player parents whom have sent their loved ones to New York to be in our program.

I know that the players are certainly thankful to have a few days off from my conditioning schedule. For some reason however, I am starting to get the feeling that players are seeing the value of my program. I could just be dreaming though...maybe one day...

I look forward to a great day of merriment and wish the same for all of you.



May God bless you all and be well.

Nuff said...

1 comment:

  1. And so, in this "official" day of thanksgiving, endless thanks to you for all you do. We truly would not be what, where, & who we (thank goodness!) are without you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete