the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Food for Thought...


I always liked watching O.J. Simpson play football, act in the Naked Gun movies, and run through airports during rent-a-car commercials. Although I also think that he is a murderer, I really like one of his quotes that is listed along the sidebar of my blog.

"The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that's the day you start to the top."

Recently, I have been thinking quite a bit about some other points that have a similar subject matter:

1. What is happening TO you is really BECAUSE OF you.

2. Sometimes, the one who opens the wound is the healer.

Thoughts???

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment