the lines are still good

Follow the happenings of an animated college tennis coach and his teams in their pursuit of an NCAA National Tennis Championship. It is always the impressive trophy that is displayed for all to admire that gets the attention, but it is the journey to claiming that trophy, the relationships built, the people served and the memories created, that live forever...and what I hope you will find interesting...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Hold on to your hats Clipper fans, the season, and the hunt for my last piece of the puzzle...the NCAA National Championship is about the resume next week. As a result, see below for the upcoming match schedule:

Thursday, March 25th vs. Fairleigh Dickinson University 3:00pm

Friday, March 26th vs. Caldwell College* 3:00pm

Saturday, March 27th vs. Philadelphia University* 2:30pm

Sunday, March 28th at Bloomfield College* 11:00am

* - CACC (Conference) Match

The good news is that God has blessed us with some beautiful early spring weather which is much appreciated by tennis players and also those enduring the damaging storm that downed trees, power lines and sent my neighbor's patio furniture to my front lawn. With any luck, the tree that fell onto the third court outdoors will be removed shortly. In addition, I understand that former Clippers and current neighbors Sergiu Barbu and Rohan Malhotra have no power service yet and that my favorite German Shepherd Matrix is wearing a sweatshirt about the house.

In some other news...

A very Happy Birthday to former Clipper Vish Varghese aka Charlie, aka Charles, aka 56. Congrats and be well.

A second Happy Birthday wish to my niece Abby who is a St. Patrick's Day baby.

Lastly, wishing you all a very Happy St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy the spirit of the day and be safe. As for me, I gave up the green beer a long time ago...I will be wearing my green Kentucky Basketball shirt today however...Go CATS!!!


Nuff said...

1 comment: